Our Terms and Conditions
You must understand that registration in our partnership program stipulates that you automatically accept the following terms and conditions!
We have the right to change and/or add the following terms and conditions without prior notice.
The following terms and conditions reflect the obligations of the user identified by the personal data, address and e-mail address specified in the sign-up/registration form (hereinafter referred to as "you" or "your", "affiliate" or "affiliate member(s)" ) and Royal Cash when you use Royal Cash 's affiliate program to promote Royal Cash's websites. All conditions must be adhered to, and are legally binding. You are responsible for reading and respecting all the conditions defined by Royal Cash. If the conditions are not respected, your account will be terminated and the payment void. No warnings will be issued, and no reasons or excuses will be accepted.
- 1. The following describes the general restrictions and obligations that have to be followed by you, independently of the specific program used by you to promote Royal Cash's websites.
- 2. The minimum age for participation is 18 (eighteen). To link to our sites, you may use banners/text links that do not violate the Royal Cash TOS. The surfer has to click on the banner/text link promoting a specific site from Royal Cash for that site to be loaded. Royal Cash must at all time be able to track your hits and visit the websites from where the visitors are coming from. All hits must come from your own web page(s). You are not authorized to use Royal Cash's name, URL or anything associated with Royal Cash or its websites outside of your website(s).
- 3. Affiliates of Royal Affiliate Program are allowed a maximum of two (2) separate accounts. However we strongly recommend that you create sub-accounts under your main affiliate ID in order to track sales and hits from various promotions you may choose to use.
- 4. Free hosting is available to all affiliates promoting Royal Cash sites but are required to use the hosting service in compliance with these term and conditions. Affiliate wishing to use the Free Host that Royal Cash provides must contact support.
- 5. No SPAM will be tolerated. Should Royal Cash receive complaints due to unsolicited emails sent by or via you, you will be on our blacklist and your account will be terminated immediately and payment will be void. This condition applies to, but is not limited to, newsgroup postings, email links, etc. You are also not allowed to open the website in a pop up window or in a console.
- 6. Royal Cash allows almost anything you can think of to promote our sites that is legal like CJs, TGPs, PicPosts, Search Engine listings, Free sites, AVS sites, Exit Console links, Opt-in mailings, Link lists, text/banner ads on other paysites and any creative way you can think of. If you have any question just ask us, we will be happy to resolve any questions you may have
- 7. Advertising our sites using stolen traffic (TGP-redirecting) is forbidden.
- 8. Royal Cash does not like to limit the ability of our webmaster partners to come up with creative ways to send traffic and sales to Royal Cash's sites but necessity does require that there be certain methods that Royal Cash simply cannot allow and will not accept. These include but are not limited to the following methods; Links that indicate the presence of underage models using words like `lolita`, `pre-teen` or `XX girls` where XX is an age under the age of 18, Blatantly fraudulent or misrepresentative wording, phrases images or graphics, Bestiality, rape, torture content, or any other illegal or unethical content, password trading, hacking, warez sites. There may of course be other things that we are unable to foresee and if this is the case we will try to contact the affiliate in question to resolve the issue as quickly as possible but we reserve the right to immediately terminate any affiliates account and freeze funds if these rules are broken.
- 9. Any affiliate member who violates or infringes upon 3rd party copyright, trademark, patent, or any intellectual property rights will have their account terminated immediately; this includes, but is not limited to, fraudulent activity against any other program. Termination will result if you are found to be profiting from the false submission of names, using executable files to scam other online ventures and/or if you are in any way committing fraud against 3rd party companies.
- 10. If you violate these TOS anywhere on the Royal Cash network, you will loose all accounts in all programs and will not be allowed to gain access to new accounts. Credit card fraud is closely monitored and will not be tolerated by Royal Cash. Misleading advertising by you will be considered as cheating. In the event that any sort of mechanism that falsely generates hits and/or signups to the website is detected by Royal Cash, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and earnings will not be paid.
- 11. Royal Cash reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel payment to an affiliate who has been found to have altered, changed and/or modified the HTML of the Royal Cash sign up form. The Royal Cash sign up form must be in its original format, which must contain the original amount of lists, the proper pre-checked boxes, an email and zip code form submission field, etc. Permission is needed to make modifications. Contact us for details.
- 12. Royal Cash is not obligated in any way to reveal the reasons for termination of referred affiliates. Royal Cash will not release information on an affiliate unless fraud and/or abuse has been committed against a third party program. The final decision regarding account status and information will be made by Royal Cash in the case of a request for information by a third party program/venture.
- 13. In no event shall Royal Cash be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the affiliate program, including your use of the affiliate program for any other purpose than what has been stated in these terms and conditions, even if Royal Cash has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Royal Cash's aggregate liability, if any, arising out of or in any way related to its performance of the services provided for under these terms and conditions shall be limited to $25.00 USD (twenty five dollars); and in no event shall Royal Cash, its staff, its agents, or its suppliers pay for incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
- 14. We highly recommend to change payment details and payment minumum at the latest 7 days before the date of payment. The changes that are made later, will be applied only to the next payment. If you want to stop the payment immediately, please, write us a ticket 3 days before the payment.
- 15. Royal Cash shall not be liable for any damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any communication, advertisement, or other materials of any kind comprising in whole or in part your use of Royal Cash's services or affiliate program.
- 16. Royal Cash disclaims any and all liability with regard to the operation of affiliate sites. These sites are outside of Royal Cash's control, and as such Royal Cash cannot be held responsible for their actions.
- 17. Royal Cash shall in no event be liable to you, your customers or any third party for any loss resulting from any failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions because of intrusion or malicious attacks by hackers on the affiliate program, theft of access codes or passwords from our installations, or other acts by any third party beyond Royal Cash's direct control, including but not limited to acts of God, nature, any government agency(ies), war, civil disturbance, labor disputes or shortages, electrical or mechanical breakdowns, inability or refusal of a common carrier to provide communications capabilities as well as the issuance of an injunction or seizure order by a court of competent jurisdiction prohibiting Royal Cash from carrying on its day-to-day operations as contemplated under these terms and conditions or an order by any regulatory, administrative, judicial or legislative body, which shall temporarily suspend or permanently terminate Royal Cash 's ability to provide you access to the services and/or Royal Cash's affiliate program pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- 18. Except for the express warranties stated herein, the affiliate program and Royal Cash's services are provided "as is", and Royal Cash disclaims any and all other warranties, conditions, or representations (express, implied, oral or written), relating to the affiliate program, Royal Cash's services or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Royal Cash makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb or other such computer program. In addition, Royal Cash makes no declarations that the services or the affiliate program will be uninterrupted or error-free and Royal Cash shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of any interruptions or errors occurred as a consequence of your use of Royal Cash's services or affiliate program.
- 19. Royal Cash will terminate your affiliate account if it has been inactive or idle (no new customers referred by you) for a period longer than one year. Royal Cash has the right to terminate your participation in the Program at any time and may do so with or without prior notice or cause.
- 20. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Royal Cash, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by Royal Cash (collectively the "losses"), insofar as the losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on: a) any claim or threatened claim that Royal Cash 's use of tour trademark(s), if any, infringes on the rights of any third party; b) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you in these terms and conditions; or c) any claim related to your web pages. Royal Cash's indemnity rights shall not be limited or offset by any contributory negligence by Royal Cash. Royal Cash may participate in the defense at its expense.
- 21. You, acting as the potential affiliate, warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract, and, if appropriate, have the authority to bind your principal or employers to these terms and conditions.
If you violate any of these provisions your account will be terminated and all your money forfeit!